Events and Announcements:
The HVAC Industry Never Sleeps
NCI Partner EGIA Announces EPIC2019
EGIA recently announced the dates for its annual meeting event for HVAC contractors: EPIC2019. The event is scheduled for October 3-4 at the Bellagio in Las Vegas, NV.
EPIC is an acronym for ?Educating Professionals in Contracting,? and has been hosted by EGIA for many years.
EPIC2019 has a whole host of highly recognized speakers presenting best-practice seminars on marketing, sales, recruitment, leadership, and management. Event speakers include:
- Opening Keynoter Max Major ? world-renowned mentalist and mind reader
- Closing Keynoter Jay Leno ? legendary comedian and television host
- Weldon Long ? author and HVAC business consultant
- Drew Cameron ? president, HVAC Sellutions and Energy Design System, Inc.
- Gary Elekes ? president, EPC Training
- Steve Shallenberger ? author and president, Becoming Your Best Global Leadership LLC
- Mark Matteson ? author of Freedom from Fear and A Simple Choice
- Brigham Dickenson ? president and founder, Power Selling Pros.
According to the EGIA announcement, ?The EPIC2019 event is designed not only to reinvigorate and entertain contractors, but also for attendees to walk away with the tools, resources, and knowledge they need to take their businesses to the next level of success. All contractors are welcome, and free registrations are available to NCI-EGIA members (hphvac.net) at most levels.
So mark your calendars today.
For more information, go to ncilink.com/EPIC2019.
Munch?s Supply Buys Comfort Air Distributing
New Lenox, IL-based Munch?s Supply recently announced they acquired Comfort Air Distributing and its three Colorado branches. This expands the HVAC distributor?s geographic footprint to 27 locations in nine states.Munch?s, which was founded in 1956, is a member of HARDI (Heating, Airconditioning, and Refrigeration Distributors International) and a supporter of NATE (North American Technician Excellence).
In a recent announcement, company CEO Robert Munch says this acquisition event is part of Munch?s long-term strategy to expand into other regions through strategic acquisitions.
The company will continue to operate under the Comfort Air Distributing name, offering Rheem Heating and Air Conditioning equipment. In addition, Comfort Air will continue to serve 13 Colorado and Wyoming counties via branches in Denver, Centennial, and Colorado Springs, CO.
Click Below For Next Page