10 Reasons To Make Summit Week
Your Must-Attend Event This Spring
Whether you?ve already integrated High-Performance testing and solutions into your service and installation business, or you?re just starting out, there?s no better place to take it to the next level than Summit Week this April 15-18.
NCI?s High-Performance HVAC Summit is THE event of the year for Performance-Based contractors across North America. Our theme this year is the ?High-Performance Sales Cycle.? This impacts every part of your organization, including your technicians, CSRs, comfort advisors, and your installation team. Here are the top 10 reasons to bring your leadership team to Orlando this year:
1. Summit is your High-Performance Retreat. There is no other event in our industry so focused on every aspect of delivering measured, proven solutions to your customers. Spend several days with like-minded contractors excited to share their knowledge and learn from each other.
2. Get inspired to implement High Performance. The general sessions, our special keynote speaker, and breakout sessions will inspire you and fill your tank with new knowledge and ways to kick start your 2019 cooling season.
3. Sharpen your saw. Participate in highly interactive and hands-on breakouts where you?ll get the opportunity to walk through the lead generation and sales process using test instruments on working systems.
4. Get expert advice from top industry coaches. New to Summit: This year we?ve invited five top industry coaches for a can?t miss, highly interactive ?Ask The Coaches? session.
5. Share and discover great new ideas. NCI?s unique Idea Meeting focuses on sales and marketing. It has become one of the most highly anticipated mainstays of Summit. Come prepared to share your ideas, and absorb new ideas that are working for your fellow contractors. Your idea might just win a cash prize!
6. Explore the latest products and services from our cutting-edge partners with extended exhibit times. In addition to regular tradeshow hours on Tuesday and Wednesday, our partners will be available to you throughout the conference.
7. Celebrate your peers! The highly acclaimed Awards Banquet has become a Summit favorite, as NCI members celebrate their fellow award-
winning contractors and partners. Who knows? Maybe you?ll be called up to be recognized.
8. Come early for the Pre-conference Business Planning Bootcamp sponsored by Goodman, and stay for post-Summit recertification classes.
9. Stay for ?Breakthrough Business Leadership training with Gary Elekes sponsored by EGIA ? free to High-Performance HVAC Alliance and EGIA members.
10. Keep Summit going year-round. Sign up for our unique Trailblazer Coaching Program with your fellow High-Performance contractors. Each month your coaches will help keep you focused on your goals. Be sure to listen to what this year?s participants have to share about this fantastic program at NCILink.com/trailblazer-coaching.
So what are you waiting for? Sign your team up for Summit today at GoToSummit.com, and get your Performance-Based contracting business energized and ready for your most successful and profitable year ever!