Seven Reasons Why You Should Attend NCI’s High-Performance HVAC Summit 2020
National Comfort Institute’s 2020 High-Performance HVAC Summit is just a few months away. Summit is THE HVAC industry event where High-Performance Contractors network, have fun, break bread, learn, and share their goals and dreams. If you are a member and a non-member, this event is open to you.
Whether you’re new to High-Performance Contracting™, or a performance veteran, here are seven top reasons to make Summit 2020 in Scottsdale your destination this April.
- Networking. NCI Summit is the only place where existing Performance-Based Contractors, and those who want to be, can gather and share experiences. As a member or non-member, you can meet and hang out with some of the best contractors in the HVAC Industry.
- Learning. The 2020 event focuses on coaching your team to get on board with the high-performance method.
- PerformanceTown. It’s baaaaack! This live, hands-on training provides three stations for you and your team to solve typical field load performance issues.
- Idea Session. Contractors gather in a closed-door session to share real resolutions to problems in performance-based marketing, selling, and training. Then you vote on the best solutions and winners receive cash prizes.
- Golf. Yes, we do have fun at Summit events. This year, with our return to the We-Ko-Pa Resort in Scottsdale, AZ we will be holding a golf outing at a world-class course. More information is coming soon.
- NCI Bucks. As an NCI member, you can save money by using your NCI Bucks to pay for registrations as well as Pre- and Post-conference training. You can also earn NCI Bucks for what you do pay for: NCI Members earn 5% Bucks and Members with the Learning Excellence subscription earn 15% Bucks for all Summit Week events! (Excluding golf fees)
- Early Bird. Plus, by registering now you can take advantage of additional savings via our Early Bird pricing. Go to GotoSummit.com for more of the latest information.
Contact your Customer Care representative at 800-633-7058 with any questions. We look forward to seeing you in April.
The January 2020 PowerPack Is Online
Happy New Year and welcome to the January 2020 PowerPack exclusively for NCI Members. Every month we hand-pick several digital tools especially for high-performance contractors like yourself to assist you on your journey towards success. For January 2020, we feature the following:
- Achieve Your Goals Through Delegation – Webinar
- Six Steps to Achieving Your Goals – Online Training
- The HVAC Industry Needs a Return to Craftsmanship – Article
- Strategic Planning & SWOT Analysis with Worksheet – Download
- Estimating R-Value Chart – Download.
Be sure to share your January PowerPack with your entire team! So get started today: ncilink.com/PwrPak
If you have any questions, or if you are unable to access any of the tools in this program, please contact your Customer Care team at 800-633-7058.
NCI’s Online University Series: Using Fan Laws
Check out our online training module, “Using Fan Laws.” Fan laws are essential tools for adjusting system airflow in equipment with belt-drive motors.
Anyone who services and repairs commercial HVAC equipment will want to explore this three-module series explaining the fundamentals of Fan Law One, Two, and Three.
Module 1 shows you how to apply Fan Law One to calculate change in pulley diameter. You’ll also learn how to determine motor rpm required for the airflow you need.
In Module 2 you’ll learn how Fan Law Two lets you calculate what effect adjusting system airflow has on system static pressure.
And finally, Module 3 shows you how to “predict” what will happen to motor amp draw when you adjust to required system airflow.
As a member, you can purchase access at a reduced rate. Interested in having access to the entire Online University for your entire team?
Check out the Learning Excellence Online package add-on to your membership.