NCI Has Major Presence at AHR Expo
National Comfort Institute (NCI) had a significant presence at the AHR Exposition in Chicago in January. Besides exhibiting at the trade show, the NCI team presented five educational sessions and participated in two panel discussions.
The Expo is the HVAC Industry’s largest trade show event that brings together manufacturers, suppliers, and contractors of all sizes and specialties. Besides showcasing the latest products and technology, AHR Expo also holds concurrent workshops and educational sessions.
Here are links to each of the NCI team sessions and panel discussions on the AHR Expo website:
- How to Sell and Deliver High-Performance HVAC – Dominick Guarino of NCI and Dawn Mroczek of GV’s Heating and Air Conditioning were the presenters
- Airflow Measurement: Old School Meets Latest Tech – presented by NCI’s David Richardson and Chris Hughes from The Energy Conservatory
- Where Home Performance Meets HVAC Design – NCI’s David Richardson presented this session with Adam Mufich of A-Team Heating and Air Conditioning
- Benefits of Modern-Day Combustion Safety Testing: Real-time vs. Steady State – Presented by Casey Contreras of NCI and Tyler Nelson of Sauermann America
- Climate Resilient HVAC: Where the Rubber Meets the Road – Ben Lipscomb, P.E. of NCI, co-presented this session with Bill Spohn, P.E. and Eric Kaiser of TruTech Tools
- HVACR State of the Industry Leadership Panel Discussion: Today’s Market, Challenges, Opportunities & What’s Ahead – Dominick Guarino of NCI joined Brian Orr of HVAC School and Kalos Services, Ginger Scoggins of ASHRAE, Greg Walker of ASHB, Steve Yurek of AHRI, and Talbot Gee of HARDI on this panel
- Addressing the Workforce Talent Gap through Educational Partnerships – NCI’s Dominick Guarino joined Alison Neuman of the North American Workforce Development Program at Johnson Controls, Bryan Feilen of Lincoln Tech, Jose De La Portilla of Rheem Manufacturing, Scott Shaw of Lincoln Tech, and Bryan Orr of HVAC School and Kalos Services on this panel.
If you want to download the PowerPoint slides from the NCI team educational sessions, click on this link: ncilink.com/AHRppts.
ATD Classes Hit the Road
The National Comfort Institute (NCI) team is pleased to announce that the popular Airflow Testing and Diagnostics (ATD) courses are being held in many more cities in 2024.
Intended for HVAC contracting firm owners, managers, and technicians, this course provides technical training on performing static pressure testing, properly installing static pressure test ports, and measuring and interpreting static pressures.
ATD attendees learn to:
- Identify Fan Type and Fan Speed
- Locate Fan Tables and Plot Fan Airflow
- Diagnose and Perform Air Upgrades on HVAC equipment and duct systems
- And much more.
Some of the cities where ATD classes are to be held include:
- Austin, TX
- Denver, CO
- Hartford, CT
- Landover, MD
- Louisville, KY
- Phoenix, AZ
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Tampa, FL.
To see a complete schedule go to ncilink.com/TrainSched. Check back here often to see all the new cities being added throughout the year.