It is that time of year when the U.S. HVAC Industry gathers for the annual event that sets the groundwork for the upcoming year – the 72nd International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition (AHR Expo). The 2020 expo lands in Orlando, FL from February 3-5 at the Orange County Convention Center.
If you’ve never attended this event, you should. It is the largest HVACR product and educational event in the U.S. and it attracts industry professionals from around the world each year. As High-Performance HVAC professionals, this event gives you a chance to network with contractors, engineers, building owners, manufacturers, trade associations, and distributors.
You can see the latest product and tool/instrument innovations, and attend an amazing array of educational programming, including more than 200 free seminars, new product and technology presentations, professional certifications, and continuing education courses.
In fact, National Comfort Institute and National Balancing Council, once again, are endorsing organizations of the AHR Expo and have been for many years. Be sure to stop by and say hello: We are in booth 153.
FIVE Educational Sessions Led by NCI/NBC Team Members
The NCI team is contributing to the overall industry by presenting five free educational sessions during the AHR Expo event. If you are planning to attend, be sure to participate in at least two of these seminars. They include:
- Recruit, Train, and Keep Professional Technicians — Presented by Rob Falke, National Comfort Institute on Monday, Feb. 3rd at 1 PM in Room W311H
- Basic Methods of Reading Flow in Hydronic Systems — Presented by Scott Fielder, National Balancing Council of NCI on Monday, Feb. 3rd at 2:30 PM in Room W311H
- HVAC Retrofit Paradigm Shift: First, Attack Distribution System; Second, Replace Equipment — Presented by Rob Falke, National Comfort Institute on Monday, Feb. 3rd at 4 PM in Room W311H
- No-Nonsense Energy Analysis for HVAC — Presented by Ben Lipscomb, P.E., National Comfort Institute on Tuesday, Feb. 4th at 9 AM in Room W311D
- Advanced Test and Balance Report Review — Presented by Scott Fielder, National Balancing Council of NCI on Tuesday, Feb. 4th at 3 PM.
Registration and Hotels
For more information about the 2020 AHR Expo, please visit their website at ahrexpo.com.