Hydronic Differential Pressure Manometer
Dwyer’s Series 490A Hydronic Differential Pressure Manometers are available in several basic ranges and can tolerate most liquid media compatible with 316LSS. A new feature added is field-adjustable damping. This allows users to choose the level of display averaging rate that corresponds to fluctuation levels common in many applications.
The hydronic meter kit includes:
- Two 6-ft. high-pressure rated tubing with shut off valves
- High pressure 3-way valve
- 8-ft. poly tubing for purges
- 1/16” x 1 1/2”, 1/8” x 3” and 1/8” x 1-1/2” pairs of pressure probes
- 90° Flare to 1/4” NPT fittings
- PTFE Tape and magnetic protective rubber boot.
- NIST Calibration Certificate comes standard.
For more information or to order, go to ncilink.com/1217Dwyer or call 800-633-7058.
Rotating Vane Anemometer
The Alnor® RVA801 is a light-weight, robust, and simple-to-use rotating vane anemometer. It provides accurate and reliable readings every time.
The RVA801 measures air velocity, air volume, and temperature using simple button operation. It displays readings in metric or imperial mode. It features an attached swivel head that rotates so the display always faces the operator. The RVA801 has a reversible 4 in. (100 mm) head allows readings at supply and extract grilles, calculates volumetric flow rate, provides automatic averaging of air velocity, and requires no density correction factors.
For more information or to order go to ncilink.com/1217Alnor or call 800-633-7058.