Advanced Air/Hydronic Balancing Certification
Designed to ensure the integrity, accuracy, and repeatability of test results, this course is one of NCI’s most advanced air and hydronics balancing certification classes.
It is a five-day course where instructors review the principles of quality testing, adjusting, balancing, and system troubleshooting. Participants will learn special methodology and procedures unique to NCI that will help them better diagnose system deficiencies and recommend solutions.
Once you complete the coursework, you have the option to take written and field exams that, once passed, will earn them the NCI Advanced Air and Hydronic Balancing certification.
Who should take this class? This course is designed for HVAC professionals with a minimum of two years of air balancing experience. These professionals include system balancers, HVAC contractors, and facilities engineers.
If you wish to learn more, call 800-633-7058 or visit the nationalcomfortinstitute.com website.
High-Performance HVAC Today magazine seeks High-Performance HVAC Contractors like you, to write and contribute articles.
Sure, you already have a full-time job, right? But think about this: As an author, you have a tremendous opportunity to stand out in your marketplace. Think of your articles as content you can market to customers.
So what do we need? The magazine focuses on how contractors are implementing and using the High-Performance methodology in their processes and daily activities. You are the experts and we’d love to share some of your success stories, challenges, case studies, and so on.
Some typical ideas can cover:
- Tools: This can be a 250-word review of something you use to test static pressures, measure airflow, temperature, and heat in residential and commercial HVAC systems.
- Processes: What strategies do you have in place for your techs in the field and/or your office personnel to manage everything from recording field measurements to tracking High-Performance training, objectives, and so on?
- Sales: How is Performance-Based Contracting impacting your sales?
- Business/Marketing: How do you incorporate testing, measuring, and diagnostics into your service agreements? How do you use social media for marketing your High-Performance Contracting services? How do you explain test results to customers?
- Technical: How do you train/certify your field service and installation team?
We understand you are busy. That is OK. We can help make it as easy and painless as possible.
If this is interesting to you, simply go to the following URL: hvactoday.com/contribute. Fill out the very brief form there, and we will contact you to get the ball rolling.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Editor-in-Chief Mike Weil at ncilink.com/ContactMe.