NCI’s Latest Team Additions and Promotions
National Comfort Institute (NCI) continues to grow by adding members and change. We are excited to announce the addition of new members to our team, as well as several team promotions. Our new additions join a group of individuals who have consistently demonstrated their dedication, expertise, and commitment to NCI’s success.
Their hard work and contributions have not gone unnoticed, and we are proud to recognize their achievements.
Please join us in congratulating them:
- Mark Hunt – Mark joined NCI in 2021. He has an extensive background in the PHVAC industry, eventually specializing in hydronic heating systems, including radiant, steam, and hot water. NCI recently promoted Mark to a full-time technical instructor.
- Rob Minnick joined NCI in 2023 as part of the trainer/instructor team. He has 43 years of experience in the Heating and Air Conditioning field, in particular, with Mechanical Design & Building Performance for owners. He holds a number of national certifications and is active in many HVAC Industry associations.
- David Richardson first joined NCI in 2010 as a curriculum developer and trainer. He took on a much broader role after the passing of Rob Falke. He was recently promoted to vice president of training to oversee the development of the curriculum and the trainers themselves.
- Eric Palmer joined NCI in July 2023 to fill the technical curriculum manager role. His background includes Quality Management Systems (QMS), training programs, curriculum development, qualification and certification, field testing, metrology, and auditing.
- Nancy Zander (no picture available) joined NCI in mid-2023 as administrative assistant in the new Morristown offices. She performs several administrative functions, including reception, class prep, processing, shipping and receiving, and inventory management.
Have Questions? Call your Customer Care Representative at 800-633-7058.
Summit 2024 Hotel Registration is Open
Ladies and Gentlemen — The High-Performance HVAC Summit 2024 hotel reservation site is live and ready for you. Summit will be headquartered in the Crowne Plaza Asheville in Asheville, NC, from September 10-13, 2024. There are three ways you can reserve a room:
- Attendees can take advantage of specially negotiated room rates of $174 per night by calling the Asheville Crowne Plaza toll-free number 1-844-330-0296 (open 24/7) and providing the reservation specialist our NCI Room Block code which is NCI.
- You can also use the following link, which will automatically add the NCI block code for you: NCI_Summit_2024. This link is NOT Mobile Compatible!
- Finally, for In-House reservations, attendees can call the local number during regular business hours — 828-285-2603 — and mention the group name, NCI Summit 2024.
Don’t Forget to Register For the Summit! Don’t worry if you haven’t already locked in your spot. You can still do so here: gotosummit.com/summit-registration. Remember, NCI members have access to several great discounts.
Early registrants get several bonuses, including access to the FULL 2023 SUMMIT RECORDINGS.
If you missed the 2023 event, these recordings will provide you with many hours of great ideas from the breakout sessions, general sessions, and more.
But you must register for 2024 by December 31, 2023, to have this access.
If you have questions, call your NCI Customer Care Representative at 800-633-7058.
Survey Drawing Winner
The winner of the 2023 Readership Survey prize drawing is David Coziahr of Coziahr Heating, Council Bluffs, IA. High-Performance HVAC Today magazine conducted this study in late August through September to find out what topics and issues are important to its 16,000 readers. All respondents who included their contact information were put into a drawing to win a free registration to Summit 2024 (a $995 value).
David’s name was drawn from a list of contractors and NCI members who responded to this study and won a FREE registration to the 2024 NCI High-Performance Summit in Asheville, NC.