Summit 2020: Coach Your Team to High Performance
With this November 2019 announcement, Performance-Based Contractors from across North America will converge in Scottsdale, Arizona to learn, share, build relationships, and explore new opportunities during the National Comfort Institute High-Performance Summit, from April 6-8, 2020.
This is the only event of its kind completely focused on marketing, selling, and delivering High-Performance HVAC systems.
This year the conference focuses on coaching your entire team to High Performance. From the opening session through every workshop, you will learn how to coach team members on specific topics as you integrate performance into your company.
In addition, a fifth, High-Performance Town workshop, consisting of three hands-on labs, will be held so you can experience advanced tests and calculations to diagnose and offer highly profitable system upgrades, just as your teams do in the field.
The sessions include:
- Coaching Your Entire Team: What Is High-Performance Contracting and Why Are We Doing It? – led by NCI’s David Richardson
- Coaching Your Managers: How We Will Integrate High Performance into Our Business ‘ led by Dave DeRose
- Coaching Your Technical Team: How We Will Integrate Performance Testing into Service and Installation – led by NCI’s Casey Contreras
- Coaching Your Sales Team: How We Will Market and Sell High Performance – led by NCI’s David Holt
- Special: High-Performance Town 2020 – Hands-on Testing & Diagnostics Labs ‘ taught by Rob Falke, Jeff Sturgeon, and Justin Bright.
Get all the details at gotosummit.com or call your customer care representative at 800-633-7058.
NCI Rolls Out Its Latest Online Training Class
Starting in November 2019, National Comfort Institute launched its newest Online University training course: Airflow Testing and Diagnostics.
This is a six-module, interactive course designed to help you, your technicians, and your sales team learn the basics of static pressure and airflow testing.
The course also addresses how to diagnose common air-related issues found on most residential HVAC systems in the U.S., then provide the right solutions to make a significant impact on your customers’ homes and businesses.
Airflow Testing and Diagnostics consists of more than eight hours of online technical and sales instruction on how to measure and interpret static pressures, and then educate your customers about what this means to the safety, health, comfort, and energy use of their homes.
The modules of this course include:
- The Air Upgrade Approach
- Introduction to Static Pressure
- Measure and Interpret Static Pressure
- Fundamentals of Fan Airflow
- Plotting Fan Airflow
- Completing an Air Upgrade.
This online training course costs $299 per student. If you are an NCI Member, you can save $100 off that price.
If you’re an NCI Learning Excellence Online or NCI Premium Level member, the course is available for all your employees at no additional cost!
Just log into your account on NationalComfortInstitute.com, then click on this link: ncilink.com/ATDonline.
If you have any questions or experience any problems, be sure to contact your representative at 800-633-7058.
Get Your November PowerPack TODAY
Welcome to the latest PowerPack exclusively for NCI Members. For November 2019, we feature the following:
- Performance Tune-Ups That Really Perform (Webinar)
- Two-Minute Duct Performance Test (Download)
- Not Warm Enough Postcard (Download)
- How Do I Choose the Right Contractor Brochure (Download)
- Downloading the AirMaxx App (Download).
Don’t forget to share this PowerPack with your entire team.
Access it at ncilink.com/PwrPak.