NCI In the News
NCI made local news this past month as we began demolition at the site of our new national headquarters in Sheffield Lake, OH. The two-plus acre campus will include a new two-story 12,000 sq. ft. building which will house our offices and training center. Plus, we will remodel an existing 6,000 sq. ft. building that will house an additional hands-on training facility. There were two articles featured in the “Press:”
We’re very excited about the state-of-the-art training facilities we have planned for NCI’s new headquarters and training campus. Construction should be completed by Fall 2018. Stay tuned for updates in the months ahead.
Reserve Your Seats for Summit 2018 Today!
Get the greatest value by making your reservations ASAP for your team to attend Summit 2018 next March 4-6 in Austin, Texas. In addition to saving hundreds of dollars by taking advantage of our Early Bird rates, if you reserve your seats by November 10, 2017, NCI Members will earn double NCI Training bucks on registration fees. Members using NCI Bucks for their registrations will get up to 15% in NCI bucks back on their account. Contact your NCI customer care representative at 1-800-633-7058 for details.
NCI’s Summit 2018’s theme is “Blaze Your Trail To High Performance.” This year one of our key focuses is on sharing the success stories of six forward-thinking NCI Members who have made High Performance HVAC an integral part of their company’s culture.
These six trailblazers will present a specific aspect of selling and delivering high performance HVAC systems with a special focus on Air Upgrades — a cutting-edge “product” NCI launched earlier this year.
Blaze your trail to Summit 2018 and join your fellow Performance-Based Contractors at the only event in our industry focused exclusively on High-Performance HVAC. Here’s a preview of the six breakout sessions slated for the upcoming High-Performance Summit:
- How We Put ComfortMaxx to Work to Improve Our Confidence in Field Testing and Diagnostics, Generate Better Leads, and Increase Our Closing Rates. – presented by Nathan Copeland, Copeland and Son, Nashville, TN
- From Tradesmen to Craftsmen: How Our Company Made the Leap – presented by Kevin Walsh, Schaafsma Heating and Cooling, Grand Rapids, MI
- How We Systematically Perform Productive and Profitable Duct Renovations – Even the Tough Ones! – presented by Vince DiFilippo, DiFilippo Service Co., Paoli, PA
- Indoor Air Quality & System Performance: A Winning HVAC Renovation Combination – presented by John Ellis, So Cal Air Dynamics, Northridge, CA
- How We Became Our Local Carbon Monoxide Evangelist and Go-to Problem Solver – presented by Tom Johnson, TM Johnson, Cambridge, MN
- We Sell High Performance HVAC – You Can Too If You Just Do It! – presented by Eric Johnson, Air Conditioning By Jay, Scottsdale, AZ
There’s a lot more in store for you including great general sessions, roundtable discussions, and a fantastic trade show. Also, our next Summit coincides with an incredible music and film Festival in Austin Texas called South-By-Southwest, which kicks off after Post-Summit training wraps up on March 8th.
Click Here to register today and take advantage of our special Early-bird pricing. When you register by November 1st, and your bonus bucks will automatically appear on your monthly statement. Be sure to check GotoSummit.com often for updates.
NCI’s Newest Team Member
Please join me in welcoming NCI’s newest addition, Dave Kenney. Dave is NCI’s Partner Programs and Media Sales Manager. In this role, Dave will be your primary contact with regards to our Training Incentive Partner Program (TIPP).
Dave recently joined NCI after leaving a position with a company called Informa (formerly Penton Media) where he managed advertising sales for several HVAC Industry trade magazines they publish. Some of the publications he worked on include Contracting Business, Contractor, HVAC Distribution Business, and HPAC magazines.
His responsibilities include working with our Vendor Partners to maximize their support of your training through our TIPP program, and working directly with members to make sure they get the most out of the program.
Have a great Fall Season!