Portable Combustion and Emissions Analyzer for Technicians
Bacharach, Inc. recently introduced their PCA® 400 combustion analyzer for use by field service and installation technicians. The PCA 400 provides efficiency measurements and combustion emissions data during the fuel burning process that helps facilitate improved system performance, a reduction in energy consumption, and decreased emissions impact on the environment.
It is an industrial-grade product with features and benefits not typically seen in this level of instrument.
- The analyzer has 12-hour rechargeable and optional alkaline batteries, plus sensor protection and long warranties for key combustion gases.
- Measures CO, NO, NO2, and SO2
- Automatic sensor protection for quality measurements
- Five-year O2 sensor performance and warranty for lower cost of ownership.
For more information, go to ncilink.com/PCA400.
Durable Tool Bag for HVAC Technicians
Greenlee Textron Inc.’s Next-Generation tool bag for HVAC service and installation technicians is built from a poly and nylon Ripstop fabric which contains any tear that might occur. Critical seams that receive stress from weight are reinforced with double and triple stitching to prevent separation.
Next Generation bags are lined with a light green interior to increase visibility of contents. A durable, hard plastic bottom keeps dirt and water out and allows the bag to stand in an upright position for easy access.
Other features include:
- Padded lumbar support
- S-strap shoulder strap designed for ergonomic form-fit to evenly distribute weight
- 30 double-stitched pockets for tool storage and organization.
Go to ncilink.com/GreenLee for more information.